The objectives for which the Trust is established are:-
- To advance the Christian Faith generally in the United Kingdom, Israel and throughout the world and without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing in particular
- by proclaiming the truth of the Gospel that Jesus Is Alive!
- preparing the way for the Lord by proclaiming the Good News of the kingdom of God whilst declaring the works of God
- by ministering to inmates of prisons, Borstals, remand homes, detention centres, and the like to ex-prisoners and offenders
- To propagate the Christian Gospel to the Jewish people in Israel and elsewhere fulfilling the intention to evangelise the whole Israel of God. To be actively involved with the Aliya, especially of Jewish people from the USA
- To promote the advancement of education according to Christian principles
- The relief of poor and sick persons
In fulfilling its prophetic role Jesus is Alive! Ministries is committed to making known the coming judgements on Great Britain. These are talked about in the book 'Earthquake in the City' by Clifford Denton and Paul Slennett, founder of the charity. The book can be viewed on the Resources Page.